Friday, August 19, 2005

Oh yeah

And just so Eric doesn't get too irked. Since I'm kinda between music phases right now, here are the next five songs off of my randomized eclectic playlist:

1) Wiskey in a Jar - Metallica
2) How Lucky Can One Guy Be? - Indigo Swing
3) Superspy - Save Ferris
4) Unsuccessfully Coping With The Natural Beauty of Infidelity - Type O Negative
5) You & Me & The Bottle Makes 3 Tonight - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

And since I'm a total 100z3r, I can't tag 5 people. I'll just content myself with being "it" for a while.

4 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger PJ said...

Welcome to "It" purgatory. It's OK. Not really that great, but not that bad, either.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Shanshu said...

You think you are lame? I spent a good 30 seconds trying to figure out what the heck 100Z3R was before it dawned on me that you were spelling "loser"

I have more lame, than you.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger PJ said...

Uh. I didn't know what that meant until you just typed it out for me, Shan.

I just passed over that collection of letters and wrote it off as something smarter than me.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger wrmblnwrck said...

One of the unfortunate side effects of going to a school with "Institute of Technology" in the name. I've picked up a few bad cyber-habits including the occasion bit of leet speak, and actually verbalizing the word: woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home