Friday, August 26, 2005

7 Things

I zigged when I should have zagged and got tagged by Pizzle.

Seven things I:

Plan to do before I die:
- See the pyramids
- Deliver that devistating comeback at the exact right moment
- Finish remodeling our house.
- Give wildly outdated advice to a child.
- Become fluent in a language other than English.
- Shot a hole-in-one.
- Vacation somewhere tropical.

Can do:
- Listen with an open mind
- Higher math
- Emulate foreign accents
- Reverse engineer a device driver
- Swing dance
- Parallel park
- Juggle


Can't do:
- Understand fanaticism
- Navagate in Atlanta
- Flair my nostrils
- Magic
- Put a good story down
- A backhand tennis shot
- Shmooze


Am attracted to in the opposite sex:
- Eyes
- Brain
- Legs
- Smell
- Sense of humor
- Not being a girly girl
- Ass


Say most:
- Interesting
- Hilarious
- Un-fricking-believable
- Fuckity
- That appears not to be the case.
- Asshat
- If you say so


Celebrity Crushes:
- Christina Ricci
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Amanda Tapping
- Alyson Hannigan
- Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Amy Smart
- Eliza Dushku


2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger PJ said...

I'm sorry, I stopped listening when I realized I was just lusting over your wife's chest, Rich.

It's not a waste. Don't mind him.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Uh, I think your list of celebrity crushes is the same as mine!

"I've told you a thousand times, Spike, no threesomes unless it's boy-boy-girl. . .or Charlize Theron."

And "D"s are never a waste!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home