Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Violation!

I'm afraid I must report a severe violation of the man code. It happened just a few days ago, and I can only just now muster up the strength to speak of it.

Me and two of my co-workers were in the lab. One of them, who's name I shall hide to protect his shame, suddenly turned to me and the other co-worker and said, and I shit you not, "So, did you guys see the Oprah..." And I have no idea what he said after that. My incredulity circuits overloaded and I think I blacked out. When I came to, he was babbling about the bird flu or something.

Needless to say we've taken proactive action and suspended his man card until he's watched 2 seasons of South Park (or equivalent) and then he's on probation for 6 months.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Shanshu said...

Um....didn't YOU used to watch Oprah while we were rooming together Pizzle?

In fact...don't you STILL watch her?

Heh. Sorry to call you out, but I've had a few beers and my sense of subtle is RIGHT out the window.

Choi.

X-com rules.

PS: Rich I've come to the conclusion that you refuse to join RHP because you're afraid.

That's right, you're scared. You're afraid of being beaten by the superior chess player.

Bow down to the twins, hoss. I rule.

Chuck Norris ate Oprah while he read one of her stupid books. Then he passed Oprah gass and killed everbody in the room.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger wrmblnwrck said...

Well, considering I've never roomed with Pizzle, I'd have to say thats a negative :)

And I think you're probably right. I am a little scared. I haven't played in years so I'm well beyond rusted. It'd piss me off to get pwned like the little bitch that I am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home