Tuesday, November 22, 2005

2Blog || !2Blog

I've decided to give up all pretenses of making some great production out of my blog. I don't seem to have the will to sit down and do it. And because I'm some what of a perfectionist, it would irritate me if I tried and couldn't spend the time to make it rock. For such things please see: shanshu . Instead you get the insane gibberings of my brain.

We went to the Fox theater again on Sunday to see the Radio City Rockettes. It was a Christmas extravaganza. Which completely violated my rule of no Christmas before Thanksgiving. Strange that I'd be for a form of segragation. But it was great. Lots of music, pretty girls dancing, midgets (Amanda seemed very entertained by the midgets) and overall fun. And then WHAM!!! Bible! It ended with a very preachy nativity set. Since it's Christmas we probably should pay some lip service to the actual religious aspects of it. But you should warn someone that they're going to get backhanded by the bible. I walked out of there with very little recollection of the actual dancing and more this general feel of dread and guilt. Way to go.


Oh, and they actually had live sheep, camels and a donkey on stage.

On the way there I saw a minivan going WAY to fast creep up on a jeep sit on its back bumper for a couple seconds then wildly swerve and actually hit the jeeps back right bumper. Keep in mind there was very little traffic. So...WTF?? How could you actually get in that accident?? Although this goes a long way to support my theory that at the heart of every traffic jam is a mom in a minivan. They may not be actually in the accident, but somehow they've caused it. This might be my closing argument.


Letterman just used the word "verisimilitude" in a conversation with George Clooney. Isn't it a little impolite to be wielding your mighty vocabulary with reckless abandon? How long has he been waiting to use that I wonder. Oh, and when did Letterman get so old??



How many emails have to go unresponded before I can get pissed?


We're going to have Thanksgiving with our neighbors. We've been asked to bring wine. Because we have "great taste in wine". We do?? Our wine selection usually consists of "huh, that's an interesting name, we'll get that."

I've completely given up trying to understand the blog editing window here. Sofar through no action of mine that I can see, it embedded that link to shanshu's site in the html of the paragraph stuff 4 times per paragraph, and would randomly decide to use the paragraph break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home