Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Shafted

Chef just got shafted. Apparently, the supplier of the voice of Chef, on South Park, is bailing out. He's had enough. Was it Mr. Hanky? no. Masterbaiting a dog? no. Making fun of scientology? Whoa. Stop right there. That's crossing a line mr, and there's no coming back.

Out of all of that, I feel the most sorry for Chef. Because you just know he's going to be taking it in the ass for this one. This is exactly the kind of thing that the makers of South Park like to make fun of, and there's blood in the water. Look for one of the first episodes of the new season to be make Token's name a little more truthful. And for Chef to have something really horrible happen to him.


And I hate computers. Just so you know. Between work and gradschool, I have come to loathe the very things that bring me employment. I can't even play a good computer game anymore. Hopefully my blogging will pick back up, and not continue to suffer.

4 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Shanshu said...

I heard about this...why is I. Hayes bailing out of South Park? Why we have no more Chef?

Sad.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Shanshu said...

UBER lame.

South Park makes fun of EVERYBODY. The fact that Chef was ok with it when they were making fun of Jewish people or Christians, but he wasn't ok with it when they made fun of Scientology...well, that's just damn hypocritical and lame.

Screw him. Let's all wish him luck in his new career at the carwash, children.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Chappy00 said...

Chef got Shafted

Damn right.

He's a complicated man
but no one understands him but his woman

Can ya dig it?

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger PJ said...

I'm back! Come back to visit. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home